We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users in accordance with the Privacy Code (art. 13 law. n. 196/03 and guidelines published in the Official Gazette).
According to the law, data processing is based on the principles of fairness, legality and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files used to improve website navigation. Thanks to cookies, navigation preferences can be stored by your browser, such as the language spoken, display options, etc.
Cookies are used to facilitate the use of online content; they are saved to the device used and they can be read only by the website that created them.
The site of the Lantana Resort, Pula, Sardegna uses the following cookies:
These cookies are essential to allowing you to browse the site and fully make use of its features. The cookies used are strictly necessary to the website’s technical operation and navigability, and cookies to save preferences in order to optimize their use (for example language preferences). Without cookies, some features may not be available or may not function properly.
Performance Cookies (third party)
This site uses Google Analytics service, provided by Google Inc. to collect statistical information about the site with a clear intention to improve its performance and usability.
All information collected by these cookies are aggregated in an anonymous form and are only used to improve the functionality of the site.
Profiling Cookies (third party)
Some cookies can also be used to show special offers in line with the preferences shown during navigation, with the aim of improving the user’s experience and conditions of purchase.
The cookies we use for profiling do not collect information that would personally identify the user browsing the pages of the site.
The information obtained can identify only the browser and it cannot in any way identify the user.
How it works: a few pages on the site include a remarketing code that allows to read and configure the browser cookie to determine the type of ad that the user will see on the basis of the data relating to their visit to the site.
The remarketing lists thus created are stored in the Google servers where all the cookie IDs associated with interests are stored.
More information about the remarketing tool is available at this link: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/143465?hl=en&ref_topic=3123080&rd=1
Social Network Cookies (third-party)
These types of cookies are managed by different companies belonging to individual Social Networks, each responsible for their own cookies.
Using the links below you can find more information about the privacy policies posted:
Google + / YouTube: http://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/
Declaration of consent
To agree to data processing and the use of all cookies just leave this notice by closing the associated page, continue navigating the site or click on any of its elements. To refuse consent or otherwise configure the Cookies settings, follow the instructions contained in the following section.
Managing cookies in the browser
All the major browsers allow you to change the settings to manage cookies. You can choose to: enable storing cookies, completely block cookies, decide on a case by case basis which cookies to accept.
These settings vary depending on the browser used. Below are the links to the information pages of the most popular ones:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
If you decide to set your browser to block cookies from this site, please note that some features may not be available, and access to some sections will be limited.
2. INFORMATION ON THE BUSINESS MAILING SERVICE
The website owner http://www.lantanaresort.it may process some of your personal data (such as e-mail address, etc.) to inform you about site news and offers. Each user mayat any moment choose to delete their registration to these newsletter services by simply clicking on the appropriate link in any communication sent.
3. TYPE OF DATA
The data you supply via the website’s methods, namely: the contact form, the newsletter, the booking engine, the official email provided in the website, will be processed in order to carry out a booking and an information or availability request on the site http://www.lantanaresort.it
Except for navigation data, users are free to provide the prompted personal data, however failure to do so may make it impossible to provide the services requested.
4. DATA PROCESSING METHODS
Content and services are provided only to those who allow the processing of personal data. Data processing is done through the use of automated tools, including third parties, manually and according to methods that ensure the outmost safety and confidentiality.
The rights to use the data collected are not transferred to third parties nor are their disclosed or transferred abroad.
Data can be processed electronically or on paper.
Specific security measures are taken to prevent illicit or incorrect and unauthorized access to data. Please note, however, that communications via email on the internet could pass through several countries before being delivered to the recipients. The Hotel Lantana Resort****Hotel&Apartments, Pula, Sardegna can not be held responsible for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information outside of its control.
5. USE OF THE DATA
The data will be disclosed only to the extent necessary to execute the contract or booking requests you made. Data will not be disclosed for any other purpose.
6. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
Turistica Belvedere S.r.L., piazza Galileo Galilei 15, 090129 Cagliari (CA) SARDEGNA - ITALIA.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
At any time you may exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196 / 2003, that for your convenience is included at the bottom of the page.
8. DATA PROTECTION ON OTHER WEB SITES LINKED TO THE SITE
The site uses a booking system that is essential to check availability and allow an estimate of the requested services. The booking system is accessed by logging into the domain www.verticalbooking.com.This domain is connected to the Google Analytics Site http://www.lantanaresort.it and uses the same cookies already approved by the user to navigate the site http://www.lantanaresort.it.
LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003
Section 7 – Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The subjects of the personal data have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data and to know the content and origin, to verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
According to the same article, one has the right to request the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data that violate the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing, by writing to Turistica Belvedere S.r.L.. piazza Galileo Galilei 15 09129 Cagliari .
Turistica Belvedere S.r.l.
Piazza C. Galilei, 15
Legale Rappresentante: Giancarlo Gallia tel.: 0039 070 924411
In accordance with applicable privacy laws (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent manner, only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that safeguards your privacy and your rights.
Processing takes place manually and using IT tools, and is done for the following purposes:
• To obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such services as requested. Since this processing is required to define our contractual relationship and to perform under our contract with you, your consent is not required, unless certain “sensitive” information is submitted. Should you refuse to submit your personal information, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing shall cease once you check out, although some of your personal information may (or in some instances, has to) continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
• To comply with our “Public Safety Law” (Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931) which requires that we provide identification data of our guests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Data submission is mandatory, and does not require your consent. Should you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to host you in our hotel. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be retained by us, unless you provide consent to their retention as required under point 4, infra;
• To comply with applicable administrative, accounting, and tax regulations. For these purposes, your consent is not required. Personal information is processed by us and our persons in charge of data processing, and is disclosed outside the company only when and if required by law. Should you refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the required statutory period (10 years – or longer, in case of tax audits);
• To speed-up check-in on your next visit to our hotel. For such purposes, upon obtaining your consent (which can be revoked at any moment), your information will be retained for a maximum of 10 years, and will be used the next time you are our guest, for the reasons listed supra;
• To allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for such purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing, where consent is granted, shall end when you check out;
• To send you advertising messages and updates on special rates and promotions. For this purpose, upon obtaining your consent, your information shall be retained for a maximum of 10 years, and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any moment;
• For purposes of protecting persons, property, and company assets, using a video-surveillance system for some areas of the hotel, which are duly identified by signage. Your consent is not required for such processing because it is conducted pursuant to our legitimate interest to safeguard persons and property against potential violence, theft, robbery, damage, and vandalism. Surveillance is also conducted for purposes of fire prevention and occupational safety and health. Recorded images are erased after 24 hours, except on holidays or other days the business is closed; images are never retained for more than one week. These images are not subject to third-party disclosure, except as required to comply with a specific investigatory demands from a court or the police.
We also would like to inform you that the European Regulation grant you certain rights, including rights of access to, adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as data portability rights, when and insofar as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulations n. 679, 2016). You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures set forth under applicable regulations.
For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Data Controller Turistica Belvedere S.r.l. piazza Galileo Galilei 15 09129 Cagliari
Legale Rappresentante: Giovanni Gallia tel.: 0039 070 924411